It’s not often that I find it necessary to repost an entire article. It’s not often that I post from the controversial website InfoWars.com. But with the ongoing controversy, the almost manic behavior of the media and politicians, to see who can out-do themselves on the un-Constitutional actions to infringe “Our 2nd Amendment Rights.”
I’ve been listening to all of the points being made on why and what they are planning to implement as gun control measures and do not agree a wit with their reasoning.
- There is no admission that the perpetrators of these mass murders are not just mentally ill, they’re also under the influence of prescribed psychotropic drugs.
- They are using this to further intrude on personal privacy by way of the doctor/patient relationship.
- A likely outcome of the executive orders, or any gun legislation that bans selling guns to the mentally ill and a lot of individuals who need help getting through a personal struggle, simply will not reach out for help. Would you?
- There are so many un-enforceable laws out there now, this will end-up being just another costly law that will make no difference to the safety of law-abiding citizens.
Here is another interesting tidbit that anyone can easily find online if they look:
1. 61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State
2. 35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill
3. 20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State
4. 10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime
FBI 2010 homicide statistics for a total of 12,996 multiplied by 100 years, is 1,299,600 homicides.
Enjoy the pictures, they’re worth a 1000 words.
YiT ~ Shelly
Infowars.com / January 16, 2013
Obama’s shameless exploitation of children as set pieces is hardly new or original. In fact, tyrants and dictators have used kids as props down through the ages.
Here are a few more recent examples:
The Soviet Union’s Joseph Stalin
China’s Mao Zedong
Germany’s Adolf Hitler
Cuba’s Fidel Castro
North Korea’s Kim Il-sung
Venezuela’s Hugo Chávez
Dictator Obama Exploiting the Children for Executive Action on Gun Control