Tuesday, April 12, 2011

“The Dream Team”

After last Friday’s vote to cut federal spending (not the budget) a mere $38.5 billion from the projected $1.7 trillion, I passionately sent out an email with my dream team for 2012.  It reads like this:

“Michelle Bachmann" for U.S. President in 2012 ~ “Allen West” for U.S.-V.P in 2012

So, apparently I am not the only person thinking that this is the team all ‘conservative’, constitution loving, patriots of the United States should contact, support, volunteer and do whatever it’s going to take to put the foundation of this Country back in place.  Doesn’t really matter to me whether its Bachmann/West or West/Bachmann.  What matters to me, is their love for their Country and what the founders intended this Country to be.

Yours In Truth  Winking smile  Shelly

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and comments are welcome!