Thursday, August 11, 2011

“So Tell Me I Was Wrong” by Tom DeWeese

A while back I spoke about how I have analogized that “Agenda 21” is the tumor of what ails the United States, oh hell it’s what ails the world.  The short video that I have provided below is a quickie explanation of Agenda21 (A21), it’s connection to ICLEI “Local Governments for Sustainability” and how they it is being implemented all around the United States outside of our political processes, as intended by the Founders and the reasoning for the protections in our Constitution(s).

Mr. DeWeese also has a book titled; “So Tell Me I Was Wrong.”  His book is available online here for $19.95 (or less if you purchase it used, or for your Kindle).  I recommend that you buy this book for yourself and pass it on to your friends and family, too.

Interview with Tom DeWeese at CPAC 2011 from The John Birch Society on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback and comments are welcome!